Saturday, March 10, 2018

An attempt at novel writing -- Fakegoat




FAKEGOAT


I believe, everyone is a hypocrite to an extent, but you happened to be of the worst kind.
I have no regrets whatsoever on how this entire episode turned out, as I even gave you the chance, that I rarely give, upon your behest.

Like I told you before, I'm used to betrayals. 

It's not anew to me.
What about you, Siri? 
You are now playing the victim card, and blaming me and others.
No matter how much ever you try, one can't escape from their own-self, and you'll have to live through this burden and heaviness in your heart, for the rest of your time.

By the way, you ain't a Scapegoat, Siri. 

What you actually are is a Fakegoat.
I despise people like you. 
You come across to me as someone who would write a thing, speak an altogether different stuff, and almost does nothing.
There is no sync between your writings, speech and action. 
Factually, you are in gain.
Despite losing me, and without spending a penny, you made me break your heart, and in the process, I ruptured my soul. 
Now that your heart is in pieces, you'll become a better writer that you always aspired to be.

We had a dream, a plan, a future, a chance, and what not.
Siri, you are what you are not.
Even if you were half of what you proclaimed yourselves to be, our relationship would have stood the test of time.

Without an iota of doubt, I'm a fool.
I traveled across oceans just to figure this out.
It's difficult to comprehend for a man of my intelligence about this new reality. 
Maybe, I never was cleverer than the rest of the lot to begin with.
Must give due credit to you, my lady-love, you who helped me arrive at this realization, but it stuns me, when I see the contrast in efforts, as you, my sweetheart, didn't even change your coordinates on the cozy sofa, while I was flying across continents in pursuit of now & then non-existent 'love'.


I always knew that love exists fleetingly, but I so wish that it lasts a lifetime. 
I know, in this age and time, it's a big ask.

I have used a girl before, in the name of love.

This time around, I was true, but ended up on the receiving end. 
Life has strange ways of giving it back. 
Perhaps, this is what is called as Karma. 
I no longer want to settle scores or be in a competition with this karma thing, and may be one day, I will stumble upon a lady, really worthy of becoming my queen.
Till then, unsure how many more hearts will be punctured, and sentiments hurt.

When I reflect upon this period in life, I'm happy that I made someone feel the love, even though it was reciprocated by lies, hurt, insult, and enormous financial loss.
Good that I bestowed the chance, for now I have no hesitation in confirming your fakeness, and no longer wonder on what if's. 
Enough time has passed to prove it over and again, and I must say, you are high quality and top-rated Fakegoat!.

Have seen people, have watched couples from close quarters, yet to cross my path across a happy one. 
Hope that this happiness is not so elusive, and is found soon and remains for eternity, with me, and with others in my know.



-Kabira (my Pen name :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice flow..well written!

Anonymous said...

Good plot prudhvi.how did you get this idea? Is it a true story?